Pages

2 Corinthians 12:9

But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is made perfect in weakness."
Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Monday, April 16, 2012

What's in a name?

Yeah, I'm the mom that spams ig with photos of her baby  Quack!
I can't tell you how many times in this first month of her life that I have forgotten her name, and not because she's new but because it doesn't seem to be the name she should be called by.

So today, we decided... we will call her by the name given to her at birth- her middle name;

Jubilee.




 ju·bi·lee [n]

any season or occasion of rejoicing or festivity; rejoicing or jubilation.

Maybe the name that shall be whispered and cooed and sung and called throughout the day should be one that always reminds me to rejoice.

1 comment:

  1. Will her first name still be Molly Jo? Or are you rearranging her name to be Jubilee? Either way, it's still beautiful!

    ReplyDelete