Pages

2 Corinthians 12:9

But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is made perfect in weakness."
Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Five weeks



My sweet Jubilee is *FIVE* weeks old.
Why does time fly so fast?
And how is it that I feel like she was born just yesterday
but, at the same time,
feel like she's been here forever?








I remember that moment, the moment she was placed against my skin.


Tiny and quiet.
Hardly a breath passing through those plump lips.
Everyone in the room willing her to breathe.

Breathe, baby, breathe!

She is my reminder that God answers prayers,
that He alone gives breath.
He gives life, He takes life.
And He's ultimately in control.

No comments:

Post a Comment