Pages

2 Corinthians 12:9

But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is made perfect in weakness."
Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The Jubilee Celebration


Our sweet Jubilee a month old now.
Isn't that amazing?

God is not only the Giver of life, He's the Sustainer of life.  He is The Life.  God breathed the first breath of life into Adam, and He continues to breathe life into all of us naturally and spiritually.

We will be sharing the events of Molly Jo Jubilee's birth the last weekend of this month.  In the Scriptures, we see God's people set aside time to praise, worship, and tell the story of His goodness after miraculous events and deliverances.  April 29th, we will gather to tell of His mighty works in the little life of Jubilee and how it impacted each of those present. He is worthy of our worship and praise!




No comments:

Post a Comment