Pages

2 Corinthians 12:9

But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is made perfect in weakness."
Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Thursday, April 5, 2012

God fills up this space


Rewind. Replay.
Her labor, birth, and events following reel through my mind.

Time dissolves. The world outside of this little room ceases to exist. Just five people- one of those a very tiny, struggling life- and God filling up this space.

A prayer I can't even speak. The Holy Spirit says it for me, and I believe. I know, and I see it as if it has already happened, accept it as truth.  I'm crying, but not tears of fear or sadness.  These are tears of joy, relief.

I am not alone. I do not have to rely on my own strength.
He stands with me. Arms that stretch out nail pieced hands wrap around me, and I feel safe. I know no fear. It doesn't even cross my path.

I witness love, abundant love, working seamlessly, fulfilling the promise He revealed in a dream to my husband.  I AM.

I AM here.
Cry out to Me, and I will answer.

And the heart beats.
And the baby breathes.
And the Hallelujah rings in my ears for God filled up this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment