Pages

2 Corinthians 12:9

But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is made perfect in weakness."
Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Six weeks of His goodness


God is so, so good.
Six weeks of His goodness in the form of a little baby I have enjoyed.  I have cherished her smiles, comforted her cries, changed her diapers, snuggled her to my breast.  And she is a reminder, as are all my children, that God gives wonderful gifts, and children are truly a reward.

Today is the Jubilee celebration.
If you live in the Houston area, we welcome you to come praise and worship with us this evening, thanking God for His mighty miracle- breathing life into our little Jub'ee!



1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet, happy baby!

    I love those little smirks of hers.(kinda looks like her Poppa... a little bit goofy!)

    I NEED to see ALL of my grandcritters SOON.

    Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete