Pages

2 Corinthians 12:9

But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is made perfect in weakness."
Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Nothing Satisfies But You


Ins and outs
Up and down
That's the way the living goes

Laugh and cry
Smile and frown
Emotions running to and fro

And here, "solid ground" seems like sinking sand
And here, the more I know the less I understand.
The tighter I hold, the less I have control,
So I let go....

And I sink into Jesus-
I fall against His breast-
I find my peace in Jesus;
And further in I press.
Oh when I look around, it's obvious to me.
O Jesus- You're all I need.

There's a world calling out for my attention,
Lies on parade as the truth.
So much out to tempt my soul, but
Nothing satisfies but You.


© 2012 MandyMom.com, The Pouring Out

No comments:

Post a Comment